Different Types of Betting Bonuses
Online betting is another form of gambling and is equally famous like online casinos. These sites are referred to as bookmakers, and like other online gambling sites, they also offer betting bonuses. The idea is to attract new customers to sign up and also retain the old ones. Like the casino bonuses, there are betting bonuses as well. Some of the common types of betting bonuses are detailed below.
- Deposit Bonus: These bonuses are offered to the players when they sign up and make the first deposit. The validity of these are limited only to the first deposit and may sometimes require you to use a promotional code as well. These are calculated as a percentage of the money deposited.
- No Deposit Bonuses: Many online betting sites offer these as a part of the welcome or the sign-up bonus. The amount is deposited into your account when you sign up with the bookmaker. Some of the unique features of these bonuses are that they require no deposits, come with many wagering requirements and also higher rates of rollover.
- Reload Bonus: These types of rewards are not very common and offered during special promotions. Once you have used the sign-up bonuses, the reload bonuses are provided on the next deposits. The percentage is smaller in comparison to the former.
- Free Bet Bonus: One can place risk-free wagers using the free bet bonuses because there is no fear of losing your own money. There are no deposits required, and you can collect the winnings as well. The only criteria are that you have to place at least one bet on any sporting event. Also, you are required to meet the wagering requirements.
- Match Play Bonus: Depending on how the event is played match play bonuses are offered. To use these, there is a minimum rollover requirement that needs to be met. The bonus is deposited into the account once the requirement is fully filled. The nature of the requirements may differ from one sportsbook to another.
- High Roller Bonus: If you are someone with a large bankroll, the sportsbook could offer you high roller bonus. These are calculated to be a percentage of the deposit amount. Sometimes the value is large enough to increase your bankroll by 50%.
- Loyalty Bonus: These are special betting bonuses offered to loyal customers. The agenda is to retain the betters for a longer period.